This lecture covers how to best use this course.
Summary of the lecture:
- Lots of topics will be covered in this course.
- You don’t have to master all of them, but you need to be familiar with all of them.
- This course provides the knowledge to trade forex successfully. It is up to each individual student to develop his/her own strategies, test them, and determine if they are good or not.
- The goal is to produce confident traders.
- The course will teach which strategies are more suited for which type of traders.
- Factors to consider include:
- Time available to trade
- Which pairs to trade?
- Which indicators to use?
- Risk profile
- Imagine you are trading a $1,000,000 account instead of a $1,000 account.
The infographics used in this lecture: