This lecture covers six main reasons why you should be trading forex.
Summary of the lecture:
- Low transaction costs. Your only cost is the bid/ask spread in most cases.
- No middlemen.
- Leverage. 50:1 in the U.S. and 200:1 international, compared to 2:1 in a stocks margin account
- Trading times. A 24 hour market.
- No fixed lot size. Trade any amount you desire to increase or reduce risk.
- No market manipulation. The market is too big to be controlled long term.
The infographic used in this lecture:
The next lecture is: History of Forex
If you are not a member, do sign up for full access.